Things can get messed up if you forget the password of your dear computer. Although having the access, it’s useless as you cannot use the resource. So here we bring some easy methods to reset the Windows Local Administrator Password.
Method 1: Using the command prompt.
- Enter the safe mode of your pc by restarting your computer and press F8 during Boot up. Then go to “Advanced Boot Options”.
- There will be three options , just select Safe Mode with Command prompt.
- When you see Windows booting up, choose Administrator.
- Open run command from the start menu
- In run, you have to type cmd.exe to open command prompt after which you type net user and press Enter.
- For example, you have to remove login user “sun” then type “net user sun” then press enter three times.
- You can change all the accounts password and also the administrative local password
- When the command is completed successful, the new password has been successfully reset.
- Then restart your computer. You will be able toBypass Windows login password.
2. With Recovery Utility.
- Take a pen drive of minimum size 1GB
- Download and install Windows recovery tool on another computer, whose size is less than 70 mb.
You can download it from here:Click here
- After installation put a DVD in DVD slot or connect a pen-drive to that computer.
- Open Windows password recovery pro. Select a Media type to create a recovery disc.
- If you use USB flash then click on BURN USB to let the program burn the ISO files to the USB drive.
- After burning plug that USB into the locked computer and start the computer and press Del or F2 while the computer is starting.
- Go to bios settings and change the bios options then press F10 to save your changes.
- Reboot computer after you change the boot order into USB and Windows Password Recovery will start up during booting.
- It will automatically detect all the accounts and you have to choose the account you have to reset.
10.Click reboot to restart your computer without login Password.